This is one of my favorite recipes since I am a huge taco fan. You can pre-make everything (except cauliflower) so all you have to do is warm all the ingredients up while the cauliflower is cooking and you will have a great lunch in no time.
Servings: makes 5-6 tacos
2 cups cauliflower florets 1 & 1⁄2 Tbsp olive oil
1⁄2 tsp garlic powder
1⁄2 tsp paprika
1⁄4 tsp black pepper
1⁄2 cup Frank’s Red Hot Buffalo Wings Sauce
2 stalks celery, finely diced
2 large carrots, finely diced
6 small flour tortillas (corn for gluten-free)
Creamy Avocado Sauce*
1 small ripe avocado
1⁄2 cup chopped cilantro
Juice from 2 limes
1/3 cup olive oil
1/4 tsp salt & black pepper
To make the creamy avocado sauce, add all ingredients to a food
processor/blender. Add water too thin it to your desired consistency. Add additional lime juice, cilantro, or salt based on taste preference.
*Use Ranch Dressing if you prefer something faster*
1. Preheat oven to 425 degrees. Prepare baking sheet by spraying with nonstick cooking spray.
2. In a large bowl, toss together cauliflower florets, olive oil, garlic powder, paprika, black pepper, and 1⁄4 cup buffalo sauce (other 1⁄4 cup will be added after baking).
3. Spread cauliflower out evenly on baking sheet and bake for 20 minutes. Flip them over after 10 minutes. For crispier cauliflower after baking for 20 minutes turn the broiler on for about 3 minutes, until they're as crispy as you'd like.
4. Heat the additional 1⁄4 cup buffalo sauce up in a microwave-safe dish for about 20-30 seconds. Toss the crispy cauliflower back in the large bowl and mix in the warmed buffalo sauce.
5. To assemble tacos, fill each tortilla with buffalo cauliflower, diced celery, and diced carrots. Drizzle the creamy avocado sauce (or ranch) and any additional Frank's Buffalo Sauce on top.
Thank you to Rogue Tri Performance for the recipe!